Inspire Innovations, a consulting and software firm and member of the
“Operational issues not only drive-up costs and cause compliance issues, but they also impede growth,” said
CAG 7.0 enhancements and benefits include:
- Rapid and accurate case resolution. Proven to streamline case handling enhancements have been made to simplify application navigation and improve data-validation.
- Actionable Analytics. Additional data visualizations improve root causes analysis and easy navigation make Analytics accessible to all users.
- Enforced Compliance. Enhanced business rules ensure continuous compliance. Updated ODAG-CDAG protocols provide accurate CMS compliance reporting.
- Delegate Management. CAG Outreach facilitates seamless collaboration with external parties enabling SLA management and faster information turn-around time.
- Guaranteed Security: Hi-Trust certified cloud-based software as a service deployed on cutting-edge technology standards.
The CAG solution can be implemented rapidly by our solutions team and our compliance services ensure our clients have the continuous support they need to meet changing regulatory requirements. CAG 7.0’s robust rules engine meets the needs of all lines of business for both Provider and Member cases including the most rigorous rules of Medicare Advantage. That means that customers get the same comprehensive set of capabilities that have proven so cost effective through multiple product generations: complete Intake through resolution case handling; full reporting and complete member correspondence generation and management.
“With the Medicare Advantage market set to double by 2030, health plans with 4+ Star Ratings stand to win more new Medicare enrollments and subsequent government spending,” said
Inspire Innovations currently works with some of the world’s most successful healthcare and insurance companies to help them achieve their transformational objectives. For more information, visit www.inspireinnovations.com
Press Release Service