The U.S. Small Business Administration backed 41 loans for $22,463,900 to Iowa businesses in May, including five in the Corridor
Area businesses receiving loan approvals in May included:
- Ishika Hospitality, Inc., North Liberty, $1,055,000;
- Luke & Sarah Home Improvements LLC, Solon, $150,000;
- El Bajio 2, Inc., Cedar Rapids, $6000,000;
- e4o6 Inc, Marion, $1,170,000
- SalesGiant, LLC, Riverside, $114,000
Corridor loan approvals totaled $3,089,000 in April. Corridor businesses reported retaining 24 jobs and creating 32 as a result.
Statewide, the SBA 7(a) and 504 programs capitalized 22 new and 19 existing businesses that report creating 401 new jobs and retaining 211 jobs as a result.