Boston, USA-based neuroscience-focused firm Yumanity
Therapeutics (Nasdaq: YMTX) today announced it has entered into
definitive agreements for two strategic transactions, with the
news sending the firm’s shares rocketing more than 33% to $1.90
The first definitive agreement is an asset purchase agreement for
the sale of Yumanity’s lead clinical-stage product candidate,
YTX-7739, as well as Yumanity’s unpartnered…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user please login. If your trial has come to an end, you can subscribe here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyses and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.